It’s nice to come into the studio and see the structure of the chair sitting there – it really makes it seem like the project is finally taking shape and with each day it gets better and better. My main objective for the day was to get the chair looking perfect, ready to paint. Partly due to the nature of plywood and a little bit of me not quite managing to assemble the parts perfectly flush, this meant sanding the edge sides of the plywood and filling in the gaps with a bit of Polyfilla. It’s going to be quite a long process and will require a bit of patience but it will be worth it in the end. Before the day ended, I managed to get right round the chair (except the underside as I ran out of Polyfilla). It will need to dry overnight before I can sand it down and apply another coat. Hopefully, it will only need the two coats and it will look lovely and smooth!